Architectural magic has transformed the former coal storage and dispatch building into an extraordinary space.
|Ground floor of the Silo||225 m²||220 people||First floor of the Silo||260 m²||250 people|
The industrial architecture lends itself to a wide variety of atmospheres: speaker events, business meetings, product presentations, press conferences, parties, concerts, festivals, etc. Your guests cannot fail to be impressed by the picture window reaching down to the ground, the openings to the outside space, the concrete, the glass and the steel.
What the Silo can bring to your events:
- a successful atmosphere is guaranteed: a few lights, a little decoration and the place is ready;
- event dynamics: the location encourages curiosity, so your guests explore, move around and meet up;
- attractive prices: ask us for details;
- the option of using the two rooms together, the ground and first floors, or even adding the "Trémies" (hopper) room downstairs for larger groups or events requiring access to several rooms (for breaks, etc.);
- strong logistics: our architects were not content simply to dream - they have thought of everything (supplier access, goods lift, large access doors, high-capacity kitchens, lighting, electricity, etc.);
- two buildings steeped in history: no newly-constructed building can offer so much atmosphere.
The juxtaposition of past and present is guaranteed to make an impression on your guests...