- Ample free parking on asphalt surface;
- The Pass is easily accessible to disabled people (lifts, furniture appropriate furniture). The visitor's plan, which is given free of charge on entry, indicates the level of accessibility for the exhibitions according the type of disability (reduced mobility, visual impairments, deafness, learning difficulties...). Disabled visitors will find the visit easier if they are accompanied (due to the presence of ramps or slopes);
- Possibility of visits adapted for disabled groups (on reservation);
- Cafeteria (snacks, sandwiches, salads, hot dishes, snacks, beverages); baby chairs available;
- Free toilets (wheelchair accessible and equipped with changing tables);
- For reasons of hygiene, pets are not allowed, although dogs accompanying blind visitors are welcome;
- Spaces are reserved for hire for private events (weddings, communions, secular celebrations, birthdays...) and for corporate events. Exclusive hire for a day can be arranged.
For information, call + 32 (0)65 61 21 60 or send an email to email@example.com